This recorded webinar discusses the 3 most important interpersonal skills you need at work today. Here's what you are going to learn in this ground-breaking training:
We are not all the same and we don’t all approach things the same way. When you learn about behavioral styles, the end result is that you can better lead people and realize what motivates them as unique individuals.
Real interpersonal skills are about connection. This includes actions like smiling, a handshake, an outgoing personality in addition to a good mindset. Working in a team is important in today's workplace and communication skills are essential. The Center for Public Resources did a national survey and discovered 90% of the time individuals are terminated for poor attitudes, inappropriate behavior and poor interpersonal skills rather than deficient job skills (McNamara, 2003).
- Do you want to enjoy your job more because your interpersonal relationships at work are better?
- Do you want to understand what makes different people tick?
- Do you want to be able to ask for what you want in a way that's not confrontational but gives you what you need?
Join us as we address the three interpersonal skills that are critical for being effective at work today. This FREE live virtual webinar will provide you with tips you can immediately use to:
- Empower joint problem solving
- Encourage better connections with others
- Engage people to want to help you
3 Key Interpersonal Skills You Need At Work Today