On October 30th we offered this complimentary webinar "5 Ways Training and Development Can Help Create An Innovative Culture". View the webinar below:
- Does your organization need to build a more innovative climate to compete in today's economy?
- Are you a learning talent or training manager seeking new ways to help leaders create an engaged, innovative climate?
- Do you need ideas, suggestions and tools to help you along the way?
The definition of innovation is the introduction of something new: a new idea, method or product. Leaders or managers cannot force people to be innovative. They need to create a culture where team members are encouraged to be more innovative. It's important that new ideas and methods are accepted and not frowned upon. This encourages employees to explore new methods or procedures and helps to build an innovative culture.
INNOVATION: 5 Ways Leaders Can Promote an Innovative Culture - Complimentary Webinar
- Are you a Training Manager charged with creating a more innovative culture to drive organizational growth and success, but not sure where to start?
- Do you need to develop programs that help leaders ignite your employee's passion for innovation?
- Are you seeking a proven, cost-effective process to make it happen?