Below you will find a short description of our online self-paced courseware. To view a complete description, pricing and preview a demo of the course, please click on the title you are interested in.
- Behavioral Interviewing - The purpose of this course is to make the interviewing process easier, more effective, and to provide you with the tools you need to ask the right questions to better discover if your candidate is the right person for the job.
- Coaching - In this course we will identify and practice five (5) keys to your coaching success and offer several important coaching tips. Through exercises and case studies you will learn practical coaching skills and when to use them.
- Coaching for Sales Managers - The responsibilities of a sales manager or supervisor are varied. Some appear at times to be urgent. Likewise, others may be important but finding time to do them effectively can be a challenge. One responsibility far too critical to delay or not focus on consistently is your responsibility to coach people on your sales team. In this course you will identify and practice five (5) keys to your sales coaching success. We'll offer several important coaching tips that you can blend easily into your every day routine with your sales team. Through exercises and case studies you will learn practical sales coaching skills and when as well as how to apply them.
- Email Etiquette - Email is an important element of everyone's work life, yet many people have never been trained on the key elements of sending effective email. As a result, too many unimportant and ineffective email messages are sent that tie up valuable resources and employee's time. This program is designed to help participants recognize when email should and should not be used, and important tips for sending effective email communications. This helps increase the professionalism and efficiency in your organization, and can increase employee awareness of email risks that could end in costly lawsuits. This course can be easily customized to include your organizations specific policies regarding emails.
Managing Effectively for Improved Results with DiSC -
This online self-paced course is the perfect complement to Inscape Publishing's idXreadyTM
: Frontline Management: Leveraging the Strengths of Your Style. Use this interactive and entertaining course as a pre-work assignment to provide a solid foundation of DISC behavioral style knowledge, spend valuable class time applying DISC in management situations and then after the class as a review and reinforcement tool for a full year.
Managing Performance Discussions -
This course provides a process to help managers have a discussion with an employee when performance needs to improve. Key communication skills are addressed, as well as a step-by-step outline for conducting the discussion in a way that respects the individual, and encourages him or her to take responsibility for improving performance.
Understanding Behavioral Styles for Managers -
Managerial relationships often depend on adapting your managerial style. Being able to quickly recognize a person's behavioral style and interact appropriately are critical to this process. Understanding Behavioral Styles shows you how to recognize different behavior patterns, and develop adaptive skills that increase your ability to communicate successfully with others.
Retaining New Employees
- In this online self-paced course it will help you to: hire for retention, manage expectations and workload, provide training for quick success, conduct "Stay" interviews and win back top performers.
Win-Win Negotiations for Managers -
In this course we examine the negotiation process and determine the types of negotiations that cause people the most difficulty. People negotiate with people so recognizing how to address the behavioral styles of all involved is critical. You'll review the strategies behind some common negotiation tactics and learn to recognize the pitfalls that you can avoid. You'll realize there is no need to fear or to glamorize negotiating. It is nothing more than the process you use to reach agreement with another. You'll practice an effective negotiation process that will help you and the other party get to a win/win. If your goals include a mutually beneficial long-term relationship, this course can help you get there.
Leadership Training and Development Course Library -
People respect leaders, and the inspiration they generate. Despite the massive shifts in today's business landscape, one key success factor remains constant: leadership. Unlocking the leadership potential of your employees will drive your company to leadership in its industry. We deliver this training in a self-paced format over the Internet, on-demand, when it best suits your schedule - or your employee's schedule. This library consists of all of the courses above. For quantity discounts contact us