Understanding Behavioral Styles for Customer Service shows you how to recognize different behavior patterns, and develop adaptive skills that increase your ability to communicate successfully with others.
Customer Service relationships often depend on "getting off on the right foot". Being able to quickly recognize a person's behavioral style and interact appropriately are critical to this process. Understanding Behavioral Styles shows you how to recognize different behavior patterns, and develop adaptive skills that increase your ability to communicate successfully with others.
- Customer Service/Care Professionals
- Anyone wishing to communicate more effectively with clients
|12 Lessons (Approx. 2 1/2 hours):
- How to Use This Course
- Different Behavioral Styles
- The Personal Profile System
- The Four Behavioral Styles
- Recognizing Behavioral Styles
- Behavioral Styles and Listening
- Improve Your Performance
- Reading and Reacting to People
- Determining Behavioral Styles
- Practical Application of Knowledge
- Knowledge Assessment
Requires purchase of one DiSC® Classic
report per participant. To purchase
1-9 Courses: $37/each
10-19 Courses: $36/each
20-49 Courses: $35/each
50-99 Courses: $34/each
Contact me to process quantity discounts or call 800-683-0681.
800 x 600 Screen Resolution and up AND
Microsoft IE 4.0 and up (More Info) OR
Netscape 4.5 and up (More Info) OR
AOL 5.0 and up (More Info) AND
Flash 5.0 and up (More Info).